POMEGRANATE: A NATURAL PHARMACY IN A SINGLE FRUIT
1.The fruit and juice are bursting with the most powerful antioxidants of any other fruit or juice!
2. The fruit and juice could lower your high blood pressure and cholesterol levels!
This fruit is safe and healthy for your heart!
3. The fruit and its juice may prevent a stroke!
4. It shines light into the darkness of Alzheimer’s disease.
The Benefits of Dates
1. Free from cholesterol, contain very low fat, and are rich in vitamins and minerals.
2. A rich source of protein, dietary fiber, vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B5, A1 and C.
3. Improve the digestive system. They contain soluble and insoluble fibers and different amino acids.
4. Are energy boosters containing the natural sugars glucose, sucrose and fructose.
5. Low in calories.
6. Rich in potassium and reduced in sodium to help regulate a healthy nervous system. Potassium intake up to a certain extent can reduce risk of stroke.
7. Help lower the LDL cholesterol. They have high iron content and are useful in treating anemia.
9. Have fluorine that slows down the process of tooth decay.
10. Help with constipation. Soak dates overnight and take with water.
11. Help in weight gain.
12. Excellent for alcoholic intoxication. Cures abdominal cancer.
13. Help improve eyesight and help in curing night blindness.
Gelatin is the protein formed after the slow simmering of skin, bones, and cartilage of animals. Gelatin containing broth has been used in healthy traditional cultures for thousands of years as a diet staple and is a very healthy product that can be used as a natural thickener for soups and smoothies.
Reasons You Need More Gelatin:
Contains easy to digest calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, silicon, sulphur and trace minerals
Speeds healing from seasonal cold’s and flu’s
Builds healthy bone matrix
Provides minerals for strong teeth
Supports joints, cartilage and tendons with Chondroitin and Glucosamine
Increases muscle mass
Heals the intestinal lining preventing chronic disease
Supportive for over stressed thyroid and adrenal glands
Broth with gelatin makes small portions of meat very filling which saves money